Fruit & Vegetable Carving By Zaza.

Hey Folks, I’ve managed to “upright” the video. This is my second attempt making video for Bonding Tool and your tolerance is greatly appreciated.

I hope you enjoy this video made specially for Bonding Tool’s readers 😉

You can see more photos of Zaza’s work by clicking here.

Thank you!

Another piece of Zaza's work.

Another piece of Zaza’s work. Zaza practise her craft at least 3 hours a week but she usually does more.

Carvings on Papaya is another of her favourite medium.

Carvings on Papaya is another of her favourite medium.

Flower is commonly carved out of fruit and vegetable.

Flower is commonly carved out of fruit and vegetable.

This is the piece she carved in the video.

This is the piece she carved in the video.

Happy watching 🙂

Comments
14 Responses to “Fruit & Vegetable Carving By Zaza.”
  1. Peter Archbold says:

Wow what an amazing talent!

2. BeWithUs says:

Awww….lovely!!! Cheers!! 😀

3. thenerdyscribe says:

Awesome! It is both food and art 🙂

Amazing when you watch her live! I thought she would work from inside out but she did just the opposite! If I were to carve, it would be epic fail, lol… but hey, Ms N your hats are wonderful too so you are also a talented artist 😉

• thenerdyscribe says:

Thanks 🙂 I started learning about crochet last year and am still finding lots to learn.

Great photos you have posted as usual 🙂 photography is an art you clearly have mastered!

Thanks for the encouragement but I have not mastered photography yet, lol… I’m taking faster shots though and my friends don’t complain so much about waiting, hahaha… I’m heading into Malaysia for food trail with my idol and hopefully capture more street hawkers food 🙂

4. I love fruit carving, here is nice pics too.

You have a lovely blog 🙂 Glad you enjoyed my post. It was my first time seeing fruit and vegetable carving in action. Thanks for your kind words, I’m sure Zaza will be delighted when I tell her 😀