Blog Of The Year Award 2013!
Everyday is ordinary or everyday can be extraordinary. However, a day can be only special when one purposefully attach a meaning to it… Like today! It is a special day and another milestone in the history of TBT’s (The Bonding Tool) Blog.
The Bonding Tool has been nominated by Michael from The Eye-Dancers, Clouds N Cups and Robert from Yelling Quietly for Blog of The Year Award 2013. This recognition and previous nominations of peer awards have given me a sense of achievement, fulfillment and deep satisfaction.
“Progress comes from the intelligent use of experience.” — Elbert Hubbard
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
“The past is a ghost, the future a dream. All we ever have is now.” – Bill Cosby
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain
Before going on, I would like to say to ALL who have shared your precious time here in my little blogosphere, “Thank you” for caring, contributing and keeping me motivated all these while.
THANK YOU once again for your kind nominations:
ALWAYS HERE WHEN NEEDED AWARD – Cate B. from Let’s Have Another Piece Of Pie.
AWESOME BLOG CONTENT AWARD – Mr. P from Peckish Kiwi.
DRAGON LOYALTY AWARD – Mike from The Eye-Dancers.
SUNSHINE AWARD – Melisa from Warm Toasty Muffins.
TAG. YOU’RE IT! – Miss Ashley Nee from http://nerdyscribeblog.wordpress.com
SUPER SWEET AWARD – Mike from The Eye-Dancers.
THE ROSE OF KINDNESS AWARD – LAND OF FUN.
VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD – Mike from The Eye-Dancers.
The instructions for the Blog of the Year 2013 Award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page (closed group). Click the link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear
Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award and then proudly display the award on your blog and start collecting stars!
Without further adieu, my Nominations for Blog of The Year Award go to the following blogs: (You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to accept peer awards, it is just my way of showing appreciation for your blog).
El Oso con Botas: http://elosoconbotas.wordpress.com/
BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!